Kindly note that your comments will be moderated by Heaven’s Gift once they are posted on this site. Heaven’s Gift holds the sole right to publish or delete a comment that has been posted at its absolute discretion. Heaven’s Gift will also not correct grammar or spelling mistakes that may exist in such comments.
We value your feedback and will strive to maintain your comments as long as they:
- DO NOT contain anything which could be potentially libellous or defamatory.
- DO NOT contain foul language and are of a vulgar or abusive nature.
- DO NOT contain any offensive slurs.
- DO NOT contain religious or racial discrimination; and/or
- DO relate to the post that you are responding to.
Comments that breach the guidelines will be deleted/ignored or modified with immediate effect and with no prior notification to the author.
Also please note that the views expressed herewith are the sole responsibility of the visitor who submits each comment and not those of Heaven’s Gift. Heaven’s Gift does not bear the responsibility of any comment posted on the site. The publishing of such comment does not and is not to be understood that Heaven’s Gift agrees with it, endorses it, or believes it to be correct and/or true.
This forum is intended primarily to facilitate private discussions amongst our members and CLT healers as well as to share information on the various ailments and treatments prescribed by our Centre. It is essentially a private forum to explore and discuss CLT healing methods and how to best combine it with the use of various supplements, but we are aware that the forum can be accessed by the public who are welcome to browse through our posts but with the following caution :-
- It is not an invitation to self prescribe nor should you blindly follow or modify at will any recommendations made herein because the forum is not intended for general use and application as medical conditions and ailments differ from person to person. The remarks made in the forum are meant solely for the particular person with the given medical condition.
- You should seek medical attention if you have a serious medical condition.
- Should you follow the recommendations made without our knowledge or consent, please know that you do so at your own risk for which we cannot be held responsible. If you are within Kuala Lumpur we suggest that you contact our Centre and we will try to assist you to the best of our ability, but if you are not within our locality, then we urge you to contact the nearest medical facility closest to you.
The internet is a dangerous place, so please exercise caution and wisdom.
We at the Centre understand that there are many who seek diagnosis or alternative treatments particularly when conventional medical methods have failed or have no treatment for them. We offer “hope” and an alternative way of looking at disease based on CLT treatment methods. We don’t have all the answers but we try to help those who have no hope left.
But we prefer to help you to exercise prevention by nipping the problem in the bud before it impacts our health, to alert people on an alternative way of living our lives, one that actually promotes our wellbeing and not to pursue excessive materialism at the expense of our mental and physical health. You are always welcome to attend our public talks and seminars held throughout the year.